I didnt want to blog. But i guess i really want to keep this going.
I planned to go out already and was pretty happy cos i was gonna meet my lovely honey wholovesmeasmuchasiloveher (or maybe more lol) but all i needed was this F-UP illness to poke its nose in and
SPOIL EVERYTHING
and it sure did.
SO,
THANKS AH.
GAM XIA WOR.
URGHHHH.
Anyways.
I was just reading my archives. (Fine, i'm self-obessessed.)
And i absolutely love my ambiguity :)
Though i know that that may vex some of you people who care so much you are just DYING to know what is going on in my mind.
(LIKE STELLA LIN XIAOQIAN WHO BUGS ME EVERY NOW AND THEN WITH A "CAN YOU TALK SENSE COS YOU DONT SEEM TO BE TALKING SENSE TO ME" hahahaha thanks love (: )
Allright so i went like dizzy and nauseous and all justnow. Sigh.
Shall not go into detail. But i cried and cried myself silly cos i was so pissed and cos i so so so so so
HATE MEDICINE AND DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE DOCS EVEN THOUGH HES LIKE THE FAVOURITEST DOC OF MINE IN THE WORLD.
Yah.
URGHHHHHHHHH.
Oh-oh. Thanks to WEIQI for this absolutely lovely comment that i so agree with.
people like this, normally have a sense of insecurity so they resort to doing these to make themselves feel better, & higher. (lays a thick layer of sarcasm over)
:3
weiqi | 10.04.06 - 12:43 pm
*am adoring that super thick layer of sarcasm like a nice thick layer of yummilicious chocolate*
Okay that didn't sound right.
Yknow what you stupid flu bug.
I want you to stop bugging me.
I am going to conquer you.
And i am gonna enjoy every little bit of food that is for me to enjoy.
That you, you bloody flu bug CANNOT ENJOY because youre just a freakin' bug who feeds on human being's tears and pain to grow.
Youknow what.
I know i can never be a doc.
But i wish i wish i wish someone could create something to kill such viruses.
Yah.
Then people wouldnt have to learn bio no more.
We don't have to learn chemistry anymore either.
F YOU YOU STUPID BENZENE RING.
-
Bye.
I shall go indulge myself in emo mtvs.
Haha.
I'm letting you in. But only on the public entries only :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home